Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Monterey, Indiana

My 1st official Walking Small Town Indiana town will be Monterey, Indiana. I go there just about every year the Saturday of Labor Day weekend for their town wide yard sale, Monterey Days and Ox Roast.

Monterey is a very small (population 231!), clean town. You can walk the whole town during the yard sales, you don't really have to drive until you hit the out of town sales.

Monterey is in the middle of nowhere but is near Culver and Winimac. I am good with directions but always have a hard time getting to Monterey!

Lets hope we get enough rain this week to lessen my allergies so I can stand to be outside this weekend. I have a 4 day weekend so who knows, maybe I will get 2 small towns in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you live in a small town and want me to visit? Feel free to leave me a message! Have you been to the small town I blogged about? What was your experience? None of the above? - Feel free to comment.