Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

I have made a new website that has some of my pictures for sale. Right now I am just starting out so I don't have a lot on there. I am hoping to add more at a later date. If you want to check out my site it's at   http://shellyplatz.moonfruit.com If you live near me and want to place an order and are willing to pick up, I can waive the shipping fee....just contact me first. Thanks!

Also, if you have not seen it yet, visit us on facebook www.facebook.com/walkingsmalltownindiana I will be posting pictures there but keeping this for writing about new places we visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you live in a small town and want me to visit? Feel free to leave me a message! Have you been to the small town I blogged about? What was your experience? None of the above? - Feel free to comment.