Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Long long winter

Hello my loyal followers (all 2 of you)!

 I am sure you have anxiously been awaiting the snow to melt so I could bring you more Walking Small Town Indiana. Well, the time has come! We are out walking the small towns once again! You can look forward to new pictures and descriptions of some of Indiana's smallest towns. I may throw in a bigger "city" here and there as well. Don't worry, what is a bigger "city" to me is still considered "small town" to most people.

I am always looking for more small towns to visit - especially if there is a festival or town wide yard sale going on! Please send in your suggestions. Currently, I can only go as far as I can drive in a day and be back home that night so it has to be nearby. Even little towns that are no more than one building are fine to suggest. The smaller the better!

Generally what we do is pick out a small town to visit and then make a big circle(or square as it may be) to other small towns that aren't too far away. That's if it's really small! The "bigger" small towns do take longer and we could end up spending the whole day there, especially if there are businesses we can check out!

Stay tuned for New Carlisle. Pictures and post coming soon. We look forward to taking you on many adventures with us this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you live in a small town and want me to visit? Feel free to leave me a message! Have you been to the small town I blogged about? What was your experience? None of the above? - Feel free to comment.